söndag 7 mars 2010

Women I fancy


Diane von Furstenberg.
Getting tired of being a trofee wife, she just gives her everything to make it as a designer.
With kids and a failed marriage.
*phew


Lauren Santo-Domingo - well, she's got class and is always beautiful!


Carolyn Angel and Elisabeth Saint-Amand
these two are just fancy-pansy all the way!!



Oh that Heidi.
I adore her for her fighting from being a cataloge model to becoming the biggest and best shining star there is.
And her failed relationship and shitty men - just getting out on top an getting more successfull on all levels.
That's just the biggest inspiration there is. As good as it gets.



And Gwyneth, my twin.
She strong, she's Madonna's BFF (I too want that soo bad...) and she is just straight about what she likes, not likes, wants, don't wants :)
I love her.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar