måndag 8 mars 2010

Details in fur and details in marvelous!

The überfab details of fur for fall 2010 is warming my heart!
I love my fur and wanna wear it all the time.
One time this lady that lives in this city - it needs to be added that she has the biggest breasts I have ever seen, no bra (ever), has long long platinum blonde hair (or is it yellow?) and has the wierdest taste in the history of the human kind (kinda - I mean there is still the Real Housewifes of...all of them). Anyway, she told me fur is murder and kinda whispered when she crossed my way home last NYE. And I was kinda stunned so I just choked. Afterwards, I should have just told her that maybe fur is murder, but her braless silhouette should be a crime for humanity - seeing that you get so scarred that you might jump off a cliff after seeing her.
I can't imagine her shoes being all vegan! Nor can I believe that my eyes will survive one more sight of her.






Photo courtesy: www.style.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar