måndag 8 mars 2010

Mrs. H -Stockholm

One store to visit when in Stockholm is Mrs. H.
It's got everything if you got the money.
The jacket of my dreams is being held hostage in there as we speek... I want it more than chocolate and more than hm - yeah, that's about it.
Zara had a bad copy of it last fall. Eventhough it was bad-ish, I regret almost everyday that I didn't get it.
It is a slightly small difference between paying 56 000SEK or 1200SEK.
But the on from Mrs. H - a Balmain - is the most lovely peace of clothing in that genre I have ever seen.
Wait...there was one from Stella McCartney in the Meatpacking District in NYC that I saw when we were there... gonna look for it on the net and post a picture of it asap!
And there was a bag as well... :)







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar