lördag 17 april 2010

Yumi Kim

When I was in New York this last fall of '09, my man went to a music store at Ludlow Street in south Manhattan (if I remember it correctly) and I went to this AMAZING store YUMI KIM at
    105 Stanton Street
    New York, NY 10002
    and the clothes were to die for. They made me happy and I was like "This is how it's like to shop for Cougar Town fashion smashion Miami or to be a happy lady in NYC out and about at night. OR....to have the best dresses, tops etc in the wholw world on me!
    The prices range from I think 90 dollars and up to 200 dollars. That's pretty good! And the staff in the store were kool.
    AAAAAAANNND...to give my swedish inner self some reminder of Sweden they sell Voluspa candles as well!
    611 Broadway, #422
    New York, NY 10012
info@yumikim.com













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar