onsdag 28 april 2010

Funny things on a Wednesday


Where to get the Balenciaga perfume? There is NONE in the southern parts of Sweden. So, I might have to go to Copenhagen - Illum. Love that store, so it's quite OK to go :)

Next thing on my Wanting & Needing-list is the jump suit that fits perfectly. If it fits me over the chest and shoulders, it kinda pulls in the crotch. And that's just NOT OK! And if it's perfect on the bottom and over the hips, it's a bit toi big over the chest and that looks kinda wierd.
Think this W-E I might do one on my own. Can find the perfect jersey fabric and just do it. Or silk.
Could use my education for something, right? A designer company or a jump suit, right? Some things just take its time...



images from: www.style.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Elements of Style blog. Email me if I've forgot someone.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar