onsdag 7 oktober 2009

Rihanna, Poppy Delavingne, Platinum Blond (THE colour this fall) and Anna Dello Russo. Chanel is bringing the big guns, as always.
Although, Dello Russo has brought out the complete LOOK for this fall for me during this Fashion Month...at Chanel I, for the first time, thought twice about her choice in show-gear.
The colour I'm loving. but it's the ensamble in itself that is just not all that ... well, workable. She looks real comfy 'tho.
The Sartorialist (www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com) has captured her on several images during this month. And she's looking F-I-N-E!



















Finally Lily Allen's music has hit the big lights. The Karl-lights.
It's OK that the song started way before she got up on stage. I love her to bits. And the new CD is way better than the first one.
If she gets thiner, I'll have a melt down. "I will come undone". ( A Rachel Zoe-ism).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar