torsdag 17 februari 2011

Jewelry Vernissage

So my dear Facebook friend Ilenia Corti sent me these images of her designed jewleries.
I am so amazed that the new collection is an even bigger love to me than the previous one!
To quote Blair: Oh my f*ing God!

This is the info I got:

Vernissage "Fauna Decay"


The new Vernissage collection is inspired by the fragility of the animal world versus the cruelty of humanity. Like a preview of the Apocalypse to come.

A series of inexplicable events make it difficult for the fragile love-hate relationship between man and nature and the silent world that populates it.

Unable to communicate with words, the animals express their dislike of the man with such gestures of protest in retaliation for destructive behavior that is inexorably undermining the natural balance.

A rain of blackbirds takes shape in a series in burnished silver and gold with diamonds, sapphires and red and black enamel.











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar