tisdag 26 oktober 2010

New Rock n' Roll Vodka - VESTAL - Can't wait to get it in my apartment

WWW.VESTALVODKA.COM

The Spirit of Poland


Hi readers,

This is a great evening! I had the best days at work. Went soo much better than I ever could expect.
BUT!
Tonight I want to let you know about this new Vodka. I rarely drink, but this one is a keeper! Fo' sho' :)

So, the info I got from the lovely person over at Vestal (William Borrell - yes you might now a Borrell from the hot group Razorlight - and as I understand, Johnny is also a member of the Vestal Vodka brand.) is as follows...
The Vestal Vodka is made to not taste like the old genre. This is a new taste, a new brand that makes it their job to let you have the best Vodka experience. Instead of getting it with the boring lemon swirl we've gotten for YEARS:
"Vodka can have the character of its own and be just as worthy of sipping and savouring, cigar in hand, as a 20 year old Scotch or X.O Cognac."

Will continues:
"I got to taste a special vodka made from young potatoes earlies this year I was astonished at just how different it was /.../ It was brilliant and I could immediately imagine savouring it, cigar in hand, after a splendid dinner.
The special flavour came not from anything added before or after distillation but simply from the new potatoes it was made from.

To find out how it was possible to get this new flavour, Will ordered the potatoes to the distillery in Krzek, Poland.

"Just how different to regular vodka you'll need to decide yourself. We think you'll be astonished", says Will.



To get more info on this new fashionable luxury item, look at:

info@vestalvodka.com 0794 111 7553


WWW.VESTALVODKA.COM

The Spirit of Poland

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar