söndag 19 september 2010

Sunday Tip

The Wonder Bar is a facial cleanser made from a special MOOR clay from Heilmoor of Austria. This clay contains the essence of over 700 herbs and plants from the 3,000 years it took to create it. This MOOR essence is incredibly valuable for its benefits to the skin. There is also an algae formulation called Chlorey'nahre that's in this cleansing bar. All of that is a lot of confusion names and compounds but I have been using this cleanser and to put it plain and simple - it has changed my skin completely. Basically, the cleanser detoxes your skin. If you have clogged pores, it will extract all the gunk out. I get regular facials so I don't have that problem, but my husband does not facial so I had him use this. After the first couple of days, he got all these whiteheads, his clogged pores were purging itself. Now his skin is radiant like mine. OK, I am HUGE on exfoliating. After using the Wonderbar, I have not needed to exfoliate. After a good lather and rinse, my skin is soft and smooth, even though there is nothing abrasive in it. It is super mild. I have creamy soft baby skin. I'm not kidding. And my husband won't need to hear me nag about getting facials anymore, in fact, it has gotten rid of his rosacea. The Wonder Bar is cheaper than most cleansers I use, a 25 gram bar that last 4-6 weeks is $40. You can also get the 5 gram trial size good for 1-2 weeks for $10. It does not take off eye makeup so you will still need an eye make up remover afterwards.
source: http://www.beautysnob.com/2009/07/wonderbar_detox_and_balancing.html
image: Julias Skönhet & Hälsa blog

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar