torsdag 6 maj 2010

Fabulous House"wife"


Since I quit my job (best decision I made ever...or the best-best is when I dumped the stupid-man italian guy when I live in Italy) but anyways.

I love my life now.
I'm out running, I bake, I cook, I laugh more, I love keeping the house clean and together for my man when he comes home in the evening.
I love that HE loves it.
It's just the best time.
And my studies are going soo well and now I'm working on the final project. Interesting and fun!

Music I'm in love with now is:
1. Alex Young - Fireflies
2. Lady Gaga - Telephone + Paparazzi
3. Madonna - Celebration
4. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
5. Phoenix - 1901

Happy Thursday!

PS. Don't miss to download the new episode of Cougar Town that aired last night in the US! Hollar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar