torsdag 11 februari 2010

Perfume Parfum Parfym

The first fragrance...in over TWELVE years from Balenciaga.
It has not yet hit the shelves in NYC, so I might have to wait until my b.day 2014 until I MAYBE can find it in Copenhagen. Sweden...hm..year 2020?
Åhléns? Kicks? Matas? 2022?

Oh it already looks like love in a little bottle...

And the immaculate lady that is Charlotte Gainsbourugh is the woman the chose for the advertisment.
Although Antichrist, I must say, was a complete nut job of a movie.
So wierd, but beautiful scenery. I am not a film critic, but it was just that in the middle and after it completely blew up and the insanity was a fact.
Vintage Balenciaga. Oh the joy!
The fragrance I currently have a crush on. The fragrance I can smell cause it's in the stores!
A classic, a never ending love story, a woman I can't stop thinking about. The magic from Guerlain...it gives me sleppapné.
And the runner up is this!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar